I just picked a few copies of this up for the family and we're really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to continued updates and improvements, but I feel like $10 is a fair price. If you like survival/crafting games, I would at least put this on your wishlist.
A downloadable game for Windows
Start your adventure and explore the infinite procedural generated world of Necesse. Mine, fight and craft to gear up and conquer powerful enemies that drop unique items. Set sail to visit other islands containing villages, dungeons and other secrets or start your own settlement by building houses for settlers to move into.
- Travel alone or invite your friends as companions. The game can be
played solo or with multiple players from the beginning, and progress through scaled bosses to the end.
- Your character will never be locked to one build. Choose your weapon and
gear to fight, change it up at any time, or mix and match to find the best setup for the situation.
- Go underground, mine ores and find treasure to craft better armor and weapons.
- Build a farm to supply yourself with powerful potions and buffs that will help you progress through the game.
- Explore the world of different bosses, monsters, biomes, villages, dungeons and more.
- Build settlements for NPC's to move into, trade items with them to get better gear in preparation for the next challenge.
- Find, collect and style up with cosmetics, pets and mounts.
- Create circuit networks and traps to kill incoming enemies
- Host a dedicated server for you and your friends to play on.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: